Carrie Cash-Life and Times of a Female Bike Racer

Recaps and excerpts of racing in the Midwest Women's Pro/Elite arena

Thursday, May 21, 2009

So Non-Pro


As I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off, I thought I would put a few short words to the screen.
Okay, so I have been thinking about how cool it would be to be a paid Pro. Well, I can't actually imagine because I am soooo Non Pro...
Chris told me just recently on our trip to Speedweek that you know you are Non-Pro when you find it weird to be racing for 5 grand on a WEEKDAY, or your hands are still stained from cleaning your bike last night.


Other things came to mind as we made our journey across 3 states.
First thought 1) Massages are great..
so let me share with you a little bit of our pre-race preparation.





More Non-Pro content later..and the reason you see us at the laundry mat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home